Since the introduction of the R&D tax scheme in 2000, the great majority of British companies that could be eligible for the scheme are not claiming. It is widely accepted that more than £1billion is left unclaimed each year in the UK. This is money that could have been reinvested into further improvement and development of products and manufacturing processes.
Our partners, Jumpstart, have a deep knowledge and understanding of HMRC’s R&D policy and regulations. Their scientific background allows them to speak the language of our clients to identify eligible activity and processes often hidden in the daily routines of their production and process work.
Jumpstart works in many industry sectors and with companies of all sizes, from small SME’s to larger companies in the £100 – £300 million bracket, some of which are part of larger £1 billion groups.
Reasons why Jumpstart is the choice
- What are R&D Tax credits?
- They have successful claims under their portfolio and are thoroughly experienced in technical R&D submissions.
- Various claims, have been audited by HMRC and they have successfully defended all. Their enquiry rate is less than 0.5%, while the national average lies around 8%.
- Jumpstart employ technical staff of the highest possible academic standard, from BSc(Hons) and MSc to PhD level. They combine relevant industry experience across a range of sectors with expert knowledge of the R&D guidance and legislation. What are their clients saying about Jumpstart
- Testimonials can be found for the following industries.
- Food & Drink, Engineering & Manufacturing, and Software & IT.
For further information, please contact us or Jumpastart for further information by visiting their website https://www.jumpstartuk.co.uk/rd-tax-credits telephone 0333 222 0174.