Subscribe to this list via RSS Blog posts tagged in Recruitment
Preparing for an interview:
- Ensure that you know your CV, and can answer questions related to it.
- Try to find out the format of the interview, and whether you are expected to prepare anything.(e.g. sample of your work etc)
- Obtain as much information about the role profile as possible. This will assist you in asking relevant questions, and also to measure your skills against the requirement of the role before the interview.
- Get to know the company by studying their website.
- Dress smartly
- Don't be late
- Be sure that your mobile phone is turned off during the interview.
- Take a copy of your CV and the role profile with you to the interview. A pen and paper can also come in handy.
- Make some notes about the company and the role profile, and formulate some questions that you may want to ask if given the opportunity.
During the Interview:
Tagged in: Recruitment