Starting your own business
This guide in the link below is for whether you have already decided to start a new business or are simply considering your first move into what we would consider the self-employment arena. What do you need to think about before taking the plunge?
We hope this guide will help you make a number of crucial initial decisions and choices. We have touched on some of the marketing issues but the main focus is on business planning, financial and tax issues.
Some pointers from Michael Bloomberg on his Top 5 tips for becoming a successful entrepreneur
- Take Risks - This is only a problem you do not understand, don't over analyse.
- Be Persistent - You will have to work hard.
- Never stop Learning - The most powerful word in the English language is “Why.” There is nothing so powerful as an open, inquiring mind. Be a lifelong student.
- Make your own luck - This comes from a combination of the above.
- Give Back - You are ultimately responsible for you success or failure .... Share success.