As your trusted business partner, we understand that your legacy planning is inextricably linked to your financial planning and business interests.
We pride ourselves on the intimacy of our relationship with you, so whilst we already have a firm grasp of your financial affairs, we strive to understand your personal circumstances and how they are likely to evolve over time.
This places us in an ideal position to assist you in your legacy planning, ensuring that your legacy is optimised and protected with the flexibility to cater for the following issues:
- What happens to my partner when I die?
- What happens to my beneficiaries if my partner remarries after my death?
- What happens if my beneficiaries get separated?
- What happens if my beneficiaries die prematurely?
- What if my beneficiaries are declared bankrupt?
- What happens with the introduction of stepchildren or step grandchildren?
Simply contact us today and we will arrange an initial appointment to assess your requirements. If you wish to proceed, we will act swiftly in provisioning your Will, Trust and Lasting Powers of Attorney as appropriate.
We can provide you peace of mind, contact us today on 01784 439 955.