A recent survey revealed the following five responses:
- Solving problems, working on challenges. This includes the ability to be creative, undertake large and/or new projects, and solve problems for clients and others.
- The people I work with. Words such as "rapport," "camaraderie," and "interaction" came up, including working with clients and others.
- A sense of accomplishment. This included completing numerous tasks or projects, plus reaching goals with successful results.
- Variety. People enjoy different challenges and the sense of newness/excitement they bring.
- The work itself. This response referred to projects, the line of business and using computer technology.