• Home
    Home This is where you can find all the blog posts throughout the site.
  • Categories
    Categories Displays a list of categories from this blog.
  • Tags
    Tags Displays a list of tags that have been used in the blog.
  • Bloggers
    Bloggers Search for your favorite blogger from this site.
  • Login
    Login Login form

Notifying HM Revenue & Customs and paying VAT on vehicles brought into the UK

Posted by on in VAT
  • Font size: Larger Smaller
  • Hits: 1522
  • Subscribe to this entry
  • Print

Notifying HMRC and paying VAT on vehicles brought into the UK Notifying HMRC and accounting for VAT when buying new or second-hand vehicles from within the EU or outside the EU for use in your business

Motor dealers and VAT: buying vehicles for resale or other use How to notify HMRC and account for your VAT when purchasing new or second-hand vehicles for resale, rental, demonstrators or courtesy cars

How VAT applies if you import or export a personal vehicle Special VAT rules apply if you import or export your private motor vehicle outside the EU or within the EU

Tax agents and advisers: how to notify HMRC when your client brings a vehicle into the UKHow to sign up for and use the Notification of Vehicle Arrivals online service to notify HMRC of vehicles entering the UK on behalf of a client

Rate this blog entry: